“And above all,
watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you,
because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places.
Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.”
― Roald Dahl





Sunday, September 1, 2013

Autumn

I love Autumn.
The way it rolls off the tongue..how it sounds, what it means!


This week's take a word challenge  theme is, you guessed it...
Autumn.
This is my little Autumn fairy,
She's all ready to change the colors of the leaves.


Have a great Monday!

(deviant scrap elements)
background photo taken
by me.

14 comments:

  1. I enlarged the photo, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful collage! :) Autumn is a Golden time of the year...I miss such autumn here, in India, as it is better summer all the time, and you don't feel that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's delightful, what a creative idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the back view of the Autumn fairy. This is just gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Iit's a beautiful atmospheric autumn picture. Love that typical realization.
    Have a nice week,
    hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Imagitive scene! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful autumn fairy, and the scene before her is magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  8. An Autumn fairy? Oh, that makes me happy and something to add to my list of things to love about Fall! Beautiful my friend! Hope you feel better today! Sweet hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Terrific Autumn artwork...beautifully created.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful and also my favorite season!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful time of year.. so magical.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So gorgeous, Marfi! Hugs sweetie, Mina

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Autumn too!! I can't wait for it to get here!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment, I really appreciate it:)