“And above all,
watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you,
because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places.
Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.”
― Roald Dahl





Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Winners!


Drum roll please!
Here are the winners for the Le Mysterieux Carnival prize drawings.

Cosette the world's tallest woman and Joe the world's shortest man
Mysterieux's Venomous Pixie Ears
Candy Pumpkin Apple Souvenir

Winner is Shop Around the Corner

Francois the Fabulous, Mysterieux's Venomous Pixie Ears
Gourmet Caramel Popcorn from Popcorn Factory
Spooky Cupcake Kit from Wilton

Winner is GYPSY SISTA


Gypsy Fortune Teller Hoop Earrings
Carnival Queen Cuff Bracelet
Mysterieux's Venomous Pixie Ears
Winner is Bohemian Valhalla

Vivica the Voluptuous, Set of Broom Ride mini note cards
Mysterieux's Venomous Pixie Ears

The total number of candy in Winnifred's Cauldron was 483.
The closest guess was 500 by Green Witch With Sprinkles.

We also chose 3 winners to win a mini fun pack surprise.
(Yes we got a little carried away with the prizes)

Dido's Designs
Olde Baggs n' Stuft Shirts
Fairy Yellow Bug


Congratulations to all the winners!

Please Email me with your shipping info.
 Winners will receive a package from both me and Anna!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all! you lucky ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You so much for your Generous Giveaways! I am so Excited to be one of your Winners. Joining the Carnival for the 1st time was so much Fun and Visiting all of the new Blogs was a Special Treat!

    Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the winners! I'm still visiting carnival posts - I've totally enjoyed yours. Thank you for hosting such a fun party, all the carnivals are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending a HUGE congrats to all of the very lucky winners (like me, YEEEEHAAAAW). I loved my prizes and as I slowly catch everything up from the merry bustle of my autumn festivities, will be posting them. All my love to you sweetie on this blessed Dia de los muertos. Mina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marfi!

    Haven't heard from you in a while and wanted to check in and wish you a wonderful, magical Christmas!!

    Biggest Hugs,
    Cam

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to Thank You for the Beautiful Gypsy Hoop Earrings that arrived today! What a Delightful and Unexpected New Year's Surprise! The Generosity of the Land of Blog is unmatched... I Love them! Thank You so much!

    Happy New Year from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment, I really appreciate it:)